Friday, February 6, 2009

Sick in the Midst of CNY

Yea. You wont believe it until I relate this coincidence occuring to you. It's the 13th day of CNY and 13 is the unluckiest number you can ever get in life, I fell sick! Gosh! I was still energetic for the entire morning. After lunch, I felt a little unwell, feeling so chilly and my sixth sense told me my health is appaling. Truly enough - I got HIGH FEVER! Gosh. I slept for hours during the entire afternoon and woke up at about 5. I ate only little during dinner. Haih.

Now, I start to be a little superstitious - 13 is equivalent to bad luck. Gosh. I hope I am recovering pronto. Sheesh. Gonna miss Kelab Kewangan meeting tomorrow. Well, no other alternatives besides staying home to get enough rest.

speedy recovery for me XD

::LEON HA::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope u get well soon..^^

~Ariel~..^^