Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Updates in a Rush

Perhaps I am either too busy or too free until I do not know what to blog. Seriously.

So I'll just update whatever I recall.

First, I can't think of a perfect title for this post. What the Gosh! After staring at the screen for couple of minutes, I finally have come to a decision to use this title. Brain's cerebrum isn't
functioning so well. XD.

28 March - GERKO day. Financial Club co-hosted an Inter Club Station Games at our school. I haven't get any snap shots yet! XD. Just passed the pendrive to Cheryl today. Hope she managed to give it to me tomorrow. We had great fun that day. I still could reminisce the fun Gilbert had splashing water on people. Hehe. Later, Felicia, Karen, David and I went for a quiz competition in Institut Eksekutif which is located in 3rd floor of Crowne Tower. The quiz was actually held in collaboration with the institute's open day. Hehe. The result was never announced although more than 10 days have elapsed. XD. I am freakishly curious but my result though. XD. *See how bad I did? XD*

Took some pics of the artworks of students from Civil Engineering Department though. Enjoy.

28032009

The gonna-to-be civil engineers building a road model.

28032009_007

A model house which took a group of students months to complete it!

Whoo~ Impress me. I mean their determination =)

Weekdays are just as dull as before though I wont expect unduly funs and thrills. Last weekend we had the Qing Ming Festival. As I am not going to clean the tomb of my both belated grandmas (which is prohibited for first year newbies.. ask the Chinese culture, not me for the reasons), I slept until 9am! Cool! First time. Hehe. It was kinda fun.

Randomly, I am posting the books that I have ordered from Aaron's newly established bookstore, Famous Bookstore.

Pelangi Score A in SPM Mathematics
Pelangi Practice A++ Mathematics F4
Pelangi Practice A++ Mathematics F5
Oxford Fajar Score in SPM Mathematics Model Test Paper 2009/2010
Longman Super Score Prinsip Akaun F4

I am crazy, ain't I? XD. Confession of a shopaholic much? FYI, I shop for reference books =). An akward yet fresh new hobbies XD.

Oh ya before I forget. I donated RM 8.88 (a prosperous number..) to Red Crescent this year for the Flag Day 2009! I am so generous, ain't I? *vain much*. Hehe. I recorded this down because rumoured reach my ear pinnas that our Kuching Chapter RC officers corrupt the money! WTFG! If this year the report comes out and saying that I have accumulated less than the referred amount above, I am so sueing them. Especially that wicked-looking You-Know-Who. I hate her damn c*bai face so much =).

Cool. Quite a long post already. Update next time with more photos, I hope so. Keep fingers cross. Bye XD.

::LEON HA::


No comments: