Sunday, September 2, 2012

Father's Day Dinner

Created with PhotoShake for iPhone

It's Father's Day today so my family and I went out for dinner at one of our favourite Chinese restaurant in Perth. Hong Kong BBQ House serves absolutely delicious and authentic Chinese food and the service is definitely 5-star. My family has been a loyal customer for almost 4 years now.

I am so grateful I have such an amazing and incredible father. My father has been a pillar to my family and I. His unfailing support and strength has provided us a good life. Although we may not be living like royalties, to me, every single day spent with my family are moment to cherish and my family is a like a heaven on Earth.

Thank you so much Dad for everything! I am looking forward to more in the future with you. And I am proud to be your 'annoying' bee that buzz around you everyday and rant, "Daddy, like seriously I am so busy!"

I'm wearing Jeanwest t-shirt, Just Jeans hoodie, Docker alpha khaki and Betts boots.

No comments: