Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's again Something Hazardous

If you do know me well, you will know that how deeply and majorly my loathe development towards these familiar terms like "exercises", "physical exercises" and "sports" and other words associated with those activities that causes you to have perspiration all over your head. Get the picture now? XD. I don't think I need to continue with my introduction anymore.

So just now my dad requested me to aid him to record the what so ever Wrestling show. *it's a sports. duh.* I reluctantly but I did not scatter my mind not to help him doing that. It's being months that we did not record the show as our pirated Astro went nuts so we did not watch it and I do not even bother to use the DVD recorder for months. Just now when I tried to hit a few buttons, I pressed the wrong button and I reformatted and it means erasing all the datum stored inside the HDD.

Gosh! I heard a pearcing scream after that.

Ya. You got it, after getting report cards on last weekend, "compliments" were non stop from my parents especially mother. Yea. Million of "thanks" to Mr. Eng for informing them, transparently, that I always missed his Physics classes. I already felt so humiliated being spanned in front of the teachers and the loud "compliments" was the longest I ever experienced.

So you know who yelled right? =).

She reasoned that the Olympic's opening and closing ceremony were being erased and not had no choice but resolute to borrow from Uncle Thong to burn his copy! What the choc! Olympic was like 3 months ago and don't you tell me you had not watch it?

Yea yea.. I know.. agitated working parents spare less time on TV and more on their working stuffs. Blah. Yea. I am mature enough to think rationally like that but all these 3 months, I did observed you sparing your leisure hours laughing away or chilling out with Korean dramas and you actually totally scatter your mind about the Olympic games already!!!

Put it in this way, if it were me now, not watching something I have recorded for not 3 months, 3 weeks, I am hauled to detention already and what more to say 3 months! Yea. I knew the disappointment but you still had tonnes of backups, Youtube, burning copies from Uncle Thong, search around Googles and definitely you will find lots of fruitful search. I grumbled silently only if I were in your shoes. I did not even dare to yell. Fine fine.. HOPELESS!!! Sometime I really feel like this family... I dare not continue. *you finish it anyway you wish to*

Hence, once again, thanks to those terms like "sports" and etc. It's because of you! You caused addiction in other humans' soul and mind. You stole their life physcologically and you troubled them mentally and in this situation you are trying to break the family bond and in my case YOU ARE DETERIORATING MY DREAM FAMILY!!! Everywhere you blabber to others how beneficial you are but look at your downside, you show no mercy! You are good??!! HELL MAN!!! BULLSHIT! I pay not even minute respect to you!!!

WHY???!!!

I have even more reasons... SPORTS IS HAZARDOUS!!! STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!!

::LEON HA::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wa...ur whole mood is not good o...lolz...alright now?

~Ariel~