Sunday, November 2, 2008

HSM 3

Yea. I finally got to watch...
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!!

Starring ASHLEY TISDALE!!!

last friday with Guan Yi, Karen, Amy, Daniel, Hoong Yeee etc. Lala. I just enjoyed the whole movie. It's way more FABULOUS than the previous 2. Definetly you do not need me to mention how FABULOUS Ashley is right? I am totally over the wall now about Ashley Tisdale! She's so wonderful! Yeayea!!! If you wish to know the plot and summary, who not watch it yourself? Ashley's film always deserved a two thumbs up!!!

All I could guarantee you is that the plot is well built, good ending for all HSM casts like Zac, Vanessa, Ashley, Lucas etc. The ending is touching. Tears were streaming then. =). However, some thing I wish to pin point is that:

~ Sharpay should dress in pink during the her last performance as she reminded herself that "I'm a leader in the wrong costume". Hence, she should be in pink to beat the Tiara.

~ The 6 of them will be splitted out and I actually hope to see the 6 of them will be together even when they are receiving their tertiary education XD.

But generally you can watch this film. Love it lotsssssssss.

LEON LOVES ASHLEY TISDALE!!!! XD

::LEON HA::

No comments: