Thursday, October 30, 2008

Again It's Another Year

I was clicking the files and tidying up all those scattered files in my laptop after being tortured with magazine stuffs for an entire year and I found a file which comprises all the pictures, documents and fliers that I have made for last year Post PMR Inter-Class Sales. Oh my God! Something then struck my grey cells and reminded that tomorrow is the 2nd Post PMR Inter-Class Sales! Gosh! Time advances and elapses too fast that it's gradually extracting my youth away from me. Time is so cruel that it grabs my teen life in Kuching High, the craziest yet unforgettable moments with my buddies and lots of fond memories, good and bad, time just snatched it away like a robber. Sigh.

I then ponder about what Miss Chai and Mdm. Ting related to me this morning. They complained that this year Form 3 students were all not even ready and nearly 50% of work is done although tomorrow is the sales already! Gosh. What had occured to the Form 3 students? I still reminsiced last year Miss Chai was missing in actions and my other friends and me have to take care the before, ongoing and after process of the entire function. When questioned them if they need woods to set up their tent, they were so carefree that they thought it is unnecessary to get the bako woods.

I felt like giving them smacks!

What the Choc! You do not know you need the bako woods and yet you all still express your carefree like? Gosh. My Godness. When you realise that, you guys resoluted in hunting me down to abet you all so that your plan tomorrow will not be marred? I am surprised, more than astonished to hear that. Sigh.

The diary committee comes in too. Just some typing they grumbled the works are hill-high or too much. They wanted the previous year's softcopy so that they could just edit it. Wow. And most of the things which we typed diligently although with lots of grumble last year, they could not cope with it. Sigh. What would happen to next year when the demanding Loo elects her committee? Anyway, it'll be another "good" and "gorgeous" year for Loo. That's good. Her payback for treating all of us illy, that's the consequence. XD.

Whatever the setbacks and problems are, it signifys that one year has elapsed. Sigh.

Look at the bright side, at least within this year, I learnt a lot of things.

a) I can confirm my friends are loyal. They are all still with me although one year has elapsed. Time tries to put our friendship into challenges but our bond is just way too difficult to be marred. XD.

b) I learnt a lot of things. Academically, I gained more knowledge as this year the Science subjects were introduced into my life and thank goodness! Additional Math painted my life even fabulous! That's a good sign, ain't it? XD

c) I cant deny that I learn more about computer. I spent time browsing it and I learnt more skills which is good in a way. =)

d) Life experience was gained. Bizarre things like accepting my grandma's departure, being able to be independent and travelling with friends, accepting crueliy and facts and so on. They make me mature. XD.

One year past and I hope it's going to get better in time. Tomorrow I'm going to watch HSM 3. Cheers XD.

::LEON HA::

No comments: