Monday, October 20, 2008

[state your title here]

Suddenly, I demand for a break - I do not wish to see my results this time, guarantee plunges and nosedive a lot if compare to the previous three examinations and darn! I am gonna be pissed off soon by my parents. Rescue me someone! SOS!!! XD

I missed Keren out of a sudden. I missed her craps, her smiles and every single thing 'bout my evil sister. Feeling like hunting down the memories filled up by the chocoholic and her accompaniment while squeezing our grey cells tackling additional math and crapping bout koperasi. XD.

Yea. And my genuine sis. She's coming back in less than 1 month time. Yea. My talking partner that will lead me to talk non-stop until 1 am in the morning. I gotta get myself prepared for that new lifestyle. Adapting to it now, that's why I browse around the Net until 12 am everyday? XD.

My legs were so exhausted after standing the entire day packaging next year exercise books. Heh guys, the cover for our long books and exercise books look absolutely fabulous in blue, far better than the green-yellow colour this year. XD. I assure you that the examination pads have been further improved and they are great now. =)

Oh. So feeling very random this post.

Yea by the way, gimme a title. fill it yourself by dropping comments for me? Thanks =)

::LEON HA::

No comments: