Monday, October 27, 2008

Emptiness

Life’s just go on as it is. Probably I pen this post just for the sack that the blog’s tummy wasn’t filled with palatable fares. I left it starving for 3 days again. Argh! Sooner or later I’ll be a bad blogger who does not care much for his blog. XD.

True barh. I felt so empty. Physically and mentally. I am starved now. I need to consume something, like snack? But snacks are fattening and gosh. I think I’ll just put that aside. Mental wise, I really come up with nil ideas these days. What had bumped into my life? Kinda feeling life’s black and white these days.

I knew I sensed the emptiness in me but what can I actually do? Yea. I go watch HSM 3.

Heh Felicia, good luck in your coming History Writing competition. Your team can sure emerge as the champion. XD. *keep fingers cross* and don’t get too stress over it lah. XD

Yea. I have a crash on her. Who’s ‘her’? Figure it out yourself. XD.

::LEON HA::

No comments: