Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm Back!!

Yea!! After starving my little adorable blog for days and weeks, I finally got my HUMAN right back!! *exaggerations applied XD*. Now I could finally online officially for exam is over although Monday I still need to sit for Science 1 and Civics but who cares? I don't even bother! Haha.

Exams had being harsh like the weather in dessert. I think I'd flunk in all the 3 pure science subjects. Aww. Sometimes I questioned myself did I make the wrong choice to enrol myself in the Pure Science stream. But even for Arts, it's the passageway to my coffin too as in that stream it requires lots of memories works which is totally not my cup of tea =).

Hence, choosing Maths and Add. Maths is the WISEEEEEEEEEST choice cos you will not have to carry out reading like science subjects and the other subjects which I loathe a lot and after all Maths is all about figures, algebras, statistics, trigonometry, geometrical planes and lala. All of them are terrific! Maths is simply wonderful or what should I bellow, FABULOUS!!!. Yea. Maths is indeed fabulous. After all, life's just a matter of fabulous or the other way round, so why not choose the pathway which is nicely pathed instead of bumping yourself into the rocky one? XD.

Now I do not even bother whoever or whatever setbacks I am encountering, I've made up my mind to further my education in Mathematics! That's final. Respect my choice. I choose my own path, I illustrate my own life and I am the author of my soul's journey. Respect my decision please!

And by the way, I saw red this morning cos somebody went against my principle. Whoever who just tried to go against my principle, I don't care! And mind I remind you, I simply am a fanatic of fame and fortune and power. So what? That's me =).

Lala. I'M BACK bloggie!!!! Enjoy Ashley Tisdale's 2009 brand new song - I'm Back! Yea! That's what I am trying to say, I'M BACK!!! XD

::LEON HA::

No comments: