Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Raya = Study?

I was soo glad that Hari Raya finally trespassed by. Whee~ It seemed like ages since the last Raya departed and the incoming one creep in as slow as a snail. Well. This year, I am so hoping that the Raya will creep slower than its usual pace. Why? The whole week of Raya break is simply equivalent to study week. Doh. Exam begins straight after the Raya break and mind I remind you, I don't know why the damn silly school purposely made us all turn up at school on Monday and released us from Tuesday till Sunday? Point - nil.

Gosh. I can't imagine that. Yesterday, I was hitting the thick Success Biology reference book for the enitre morning. Afternoon, my apathy towards Additional Maths finally occured. Argh! But my tuition teacher made me promised her that I will study extra diligent for the topics I missed. Great, more tuitions after exam. Haih. Night time headed for Physics tuition, as usual. Sigh. Good thing dad and mum brought themselves and me to Foot Master for Foot Massage! Whee =). That's soo nice of them. Thanks a bunch XD

Today the Muslims are celebrating Raya. Dad and Mum do not permit visiting as they reason that Grandma just passed away and "white stuffs" shouldn't crash with "red events". Got it? If you are a Chinese, you'll understand it. Great, it tarnishes my good opportunity to taste the rendangs, masak merah, curries and lots more. Yea. And for this cultural restriction, I got bailed into my own "prison". I've being like an ass revising the entire afternoon. In the morning, I fooled around with Photoshop and suddenly the electric cut off, thanks to my dad, doing something with those electric stuff *how many times do I need to repeat myself?!! these electric stuffs are all so duhhsss!!!*

Afternoon, I was straight away bailed into the prison. According to my schedule, I was supposed to complete revising History by today. Nope! It was to no avail. Why? My parents were mopping the entire house, cleaning these and those, vacumming here and there. Picture those sounds!!! It really stinks and are extremely irksome. How can you study history under those pathetic conditions?!!! Tell me!! And not to say Biology. Sheesh. Yea. The perfect afternoon was destroyed. Gosh =). I took up Science and for goodness sake, I did exercises in the reference book from Chapter 1 - 4 and there the apathy towards it goes again. XD. I threw it aside and taking up the thick reference book to read Chapter 7. Lights. Yea. Physics related again. Bored much!

*now you finally understand why I loathe science subjects so much?! they need memorising even though they are called 'science'. Ahem. Whoever invented science must be in hell right now for torturing the grey cells of the younger generations nowaways XD*

It was 5 when finally the Streamyx got back to business. Yea. And here am I. Browsing around the net and hitting freshies updates to my blog's tummies XD.

This Raya breaks plan - STUDY! *yeap. your only schedule besides eat, sleep and tuition*. Sympathise me lah.. Haha.

P/s: One thing I discovered today. Time elapsed too fast. It's exactly one year from last year PMR's first day. Wow. Time really flees through us without acknowledging us. Yea. One more year left us and SPM will be soon. Lala. That's what all parents will say or rather reprimand. Sigh.

Yeayea. I know, you all dont have to remind me anymore, I am heading back to my prison.

"Thanks a lot" for reminding me of the hell place.

I do not feel cheerful at all for these hols. Anyway, it's predicted =)

::LEON HA::

No comments: