Saturday, September 27, 2008

Science and Mathematics Installation

Before you realised that, the fun and exuberant 3 hours Science and Maths Installation had just elapsed. I really demanded for a playback as everything was so good and totally fabulous. I were so anticipating for tonight’s function as it will probably be the last time for me to be on stage, as emcee, together with Esther who is going to abroad the plane and fly all the way from one pole to another, from Kuching straight to New Zealand soon. Aww. Sigh.

At first it was not okay, due to some problems but went ok towards the end.

I took some snap shots with Esther, Kwang Yan, Ms. Ko but missed out a lot of great pals like Cindy, Nana, Pauline, Vincent [who looks super duper gorgeous in RED!!!]. Who else I missed out? A bunch of them! Aww. How I wish I could have a rewind of tonight’s function.

Feedback from teachers and friends:

Esther - Leon, I love you! Together we made tonight a success!

Yeong Huei - I can’t imagine how we survive tonight if it wasnt for you two great emcees.

[aww... how sweet of Esther and Yeong Huei.. here's one for you guys. I you guys XD]

Ms. Ko Hui Ing - Thank you so much. You are a wonderful MC!

[so nice of you, Ms. Ko! Thanks u]

Mdm. Tay Moh Teng - I told other teachers how humiliating our Science and Maths club is. We can’t even find a good MC like you.

[aww. Mdm. Tay, my sweet F.3 Maths teacher. She shouldn't have mentioned that. It turned me so sheepy.. XD]

Ms. Kueh Meng Choo - wow! professional mc arr u… very good =)

Mdm. Ting Suk Nguyan - a job well done arr Leon.. you are so natural… haha. you can do even better XD

Mdm. Hu Sing Min - haha! i finally captured my chemis teacher smiling. haha. and she complimented me although she included some sarcasm in it. XD

Haha. So is it nice or not? Guess you can only figured it out if you were there and picture it yourself. XD *perasan*.

*Yawn!! I am soo sleepy and exhausted now. I’ll update real soon again with more pics in it*

Nites and toodles~

::LEON HA::

No comments: