Friday, September 26, 2008

Pass!!!

After months days of struggles and causing some increment in my dad's expenditure, toppling another RM 60.00, I finally passed my Malaysian's Driving's Law. Yeayea! I am damn over the moon when I knew I passed after attempting for the second tryout today! Whee =)

My first tryout was on Monday and I flunked. Oops. Obviously I was not study then. Yea! I admitted that cause the booklet my lecturer gave to me in August I left it on my table for months without even patting it. XD. Shame on me. *Suddenly I felt like withdrawing myself to one corner. XD*

Hence, I put in more effort to study those sections that I was poor in. Tada!! It paid off. I survived when I just elapsed the passing margine, that is obtaining a 42/50. Just one little minute mistake I will be graded as a "FAILURE"... again! Haha. Thank God I passed this time round. Yes. My sis could'nt burst into laughters all the way from Perth back to Kuching, pulling my legs that I failed my law. Practically, she failed twice but I only failed once. XD. Now it's my prime time to pull her legs, as revenge. Revenge is sweet. *Cunning smile =)*

Haha. Who cared what occured before and after? After all, I passed my law. That's it. XD. Lala. I don't care. As long as I pass. Haha. K. Get back to work on tomorrow's night installation's emcee script. I got a pressure from Kwang Yan today after school was over.

"Leon, 明晚做好好来哦!". Haha. Thanks for your faith and trust, Kwang Yan. but it kinda sounded like a high expectation on me, doesn't it? Haha. Kwang Yan is a good senior after all. One of the encourgaing senior I love in my school life. I promise myself and Kwang Yan I'd do my best. XD. Lala. Just keep finger cross tomorrow night will turn out absolutely FABULOUS. *Keeping finger cross... and it's the real cross and tight one... XD*

WHEE~ I PASS =)

Something I'm very proud off. XD *perasan*

::LEON HA::

No comments: