Friday, September 5, 2008

How Dare You?

I just returned from a relative dinner. It was in collaboration to celebrate their mum's birthday. I was so e-m-o just now when I saw them taking the MASSIVE, happy family photo. It suddenly made my grey cells to trace back those moments I had with my long departed grandma. Suddenly, I got so e-m-o as I am DAMN missing my grandma. Frankly, why did she depart so early? Sigh. It was just totally impossible but Jacq told me that's all God's arrangement and we had to accept it. Well, I hope my grandma's is now living happily in heaven. I read a mail before, it related that, death is the beginning of real life with God. Suddenly, I prayed hard that this statement is true! XD.

Well, cutting back to our main topic. Why my post's title sounded like bellowing straight into someone's ear pinnas? Yes, in fact I am. I learned from my uncle that his son aka my cousin is constantly ignoring his ill grandma aka my maternal side's grandma too. My grandma keeps on yelling at him, pleeding him to come down to take his dinner but he just ignored her persuade. What the F*cking Grandson you are?! You know you should cherish your grandma while she is still alive. You know how bad and disastrous and sombre it is when your dearest relatives vanish from this planet forever? You should acknowledge that you have lost your grandpa even before you were born and hence you should cherish and treasure your grandma even more!

I am not trying to sound like cursing anyone but frankly, once a person departs and leaves us, there is no way you will see him/her again. Yes, you can see them, in 2-Dimensional, in snap shots but they will no longer speak, laugh, share with us anymore! If you think there is still ample of time, how wrong you are! Citing HSM's Everyday's Lyrics "Once in a lifetime, means there's no second chance." Therefore, read the sentence over and over again and understand it! Our dearest and including all of us, we have only one life, we should live it up to the fullest.

While we can and as far as possible we should extend our interaction, bonding session and sharing thoughts session with our dearest family members, relatives and friends. Frankly, if you do not cherish the opportunity you own now, once the chance bids us goodbye it will never turn back.

Let me bellow through your ear pinnas again, "HOW DARE YOU NEGLECT YOUR DEAREST GRANDMA!!! YOU ARE SHOWING NIL RESPECT TO YOUR LOVE ONE! IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD HAVE DONE THINGS THE OPPOSITE WAY!!"

E-M-O much. XD

::LEON HA::

No comments: