Friday, September 19, 2008

Volcano!

You might think an volcano erupted in Malaysia, I mean judging by the title and interpreting it literally. Sorry. You are tricked. It's not a volcano but just a literature device calls metaphoe =).

Yesterday I was trapping myself in the chilling library, doing last minute editing of my magazine sections in which I'd like to remind Pn Loo and that vermin that "EDITING IS BEYOND MY BOUNDARIES!!!" or in simple English just in case those 2 do not understand difficult English, "EDITING IS NOT MUY JOB!!!" =) You know what Pn Loo told me when I bellow that into her ear pinna? She explained that as a team we should help one another. I was thinking, more like helping your beloved chief much =p. Both expressions, actions and every part of them cause my apathy towards magazine and really fade our spirit instead of the other way round. Serious. So serious I am. XD.

When Kiki and Nana first stepped in, the vermin-like editor commanded *excuse me, vermins cannot command XD* said *I used this word cause I think I should give him some 'respect'* "SHUT YOUR FUCK UP!" What the Choc! The first thing that crossed my mind, what kind of English that is? It really made me reminisce the post which I had posted in February, relating that the dog has poor English and my thoughts are proven true! Yea! It is now officially recorded in the MALAYSIA BOOKS OF RECORDS that 40th Edition Highians' Magazine Chief Editor has the worst command of English! Congrats~ Whee~ *sarcasm applied here =)* And he is also the most illmanner people I had ever come across. dohs!

The first eruption is when Nana and Kiki spent the rest of their time firing words against our editor! Good for Nana and Kiki. The duo just spoke out the heart of the other 25 committees! Thanks girls XD. Hehe. Then followed by Felicia. She dashed in the library. The low-EQ editor related to her that she did not do her things systematically and did not edit her stuff and also did not synchronise while carrying out her work.

Guess what? That led to the next volcano eruption, right here, live in Kuching High XD.

Felicia reprimanded him, straight in front of all of us. I felt like supporting her. And mind Eleen and Tan Yee, I do not exceed my boundaries from here =p.

Pn Loo even fired up after that. She reprimanded the whole committee excluding her beloved editor. Dohs. The volcano of hers erupted and she shouted at us that we had no respect for her and for the vermin-alike editor. Well. That's true. It's a fact that what ever the editor had done all these while had made us lost the respect towards him. However, only you are blindfolded!! You did not the truth even the truth is so clear and unrevealed!! Shit you! XD.

She screamed that we are the worst badge of committee and she had chosen the wrong committee except her editor. BULL SHIT! You did not choose the wrong committee! Instead, you made the very wrong decision to choose this editor. Even if you are reading now *I mean Pn Loo =)* you may go up the wall but mind I remind you, "Sorry dear. Facts are usually very cruel and unlikely acceptable XD". So, you should learn a lesson. I've recommended myself for the post yet you were so stubborn and insisted to choose IT as your chief. Your mistake, your fault. AND SO... VANDICATE OFF ALL BLAMES from the rest 27 of us. Get that? I hope you did XD.

3rd the last? I shook my head. =)

Felicia exploded once more with Pn Loo. Wow! That's the peak. It's totally awesome and I was the sole guy comforting her. What the Choc! Where has that chief gone to? That's the time when you come in. You should have stopped all these disagreements, quarrels in case anything occured throughout the journey. Nope! You are so IRRESPONSIBLE! To no avail you perform as a chief editor and yet you still thought you could be the next Head Boy?! For heaven sacks, the school will turn upside down if you were the Head Boy and mind I remind you, if you were, the school will be dominated by you and your yucky, unclassified friends. Gross much! Picture that? Nope. I dare not. It would be a disastrous and monsterous scene. Dare not picture. XD.

Pn Loo deserved to be exploded because of your faulty decision. And mind the rest of the committee, except the chief remind you and pn loo, if you two are going to throw any stuff that are beyond our boundaries, we might as well withdraw ourselves from the board!!! Frankly, we grew up quarreling in the board, nil was learnt and the gaps between me and my prime enemy got even bigger *from a different perspective, it's a good and wise thing. after all, who wants to bond with a vermin right? Tan Yee sure agrees with me, don't you Tan Yee? XD*. Sadly, this year board is a sombre one.

Concluding, think before you act. A faulty decision murders the entire team =). You'll experience that if you are in Kuching High Magazine Board this year. XD.


::LEON HA::

No comments: