Wednesday, September 10, 2008

yea...

went to see pn. loo today as usual... kinda like a daily routine now..

she started questioning me these stuffs:

pn loo: leon, so hows ur things *as in majalah lah*

leon: erm... i got the ex-highians perutusan done and emailed to jeffrey

pn loo: has pn ngoi edited it?

leon: yes..

pn loo: nod her head... *seem agreeing*... *then some pauses* how about ur pergerakan and class photo?

leon: class photo.. DONE! and pergerakan... the last 2 period i'll be editing

pn loo: emm. ok lah!

then pn. loo seem quite satisfied with my progress and she set me free. XD. and so i also realised that my magazine stuff is now 98% completed.. provided no mistakes in my work =)

yea! so over the moon now =)

at least bid goodbye to the demanding pn loo at first XD

cheers for me =)

::LEON HA::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.
congratz lo..
u've finally freed urself from the mag..me too..(i hope so)
^^
i hope the mag will look good and no mistakes will occur..
kepping my fingers cross now...=D

~Ariel~

Unknown said...

thanx... and hopefully dat pn loo wont make me do stuffs that arent under my care XD