Tuesday, September 9, 2008

and so...

hmm.. firstly.. i needed to bellow loudly, "MY BLOG IS LEFT VACANT FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS FROM THE LAST DAY I UPDATED IT!!!" Frankly, a sarcastic thanks to magazine, pn. loo and d dog editor. thank them for occupying my golden weekend hibernating in my soft bed, fooling around in the Net, busy sms-ing friends and lots more. yea. thanks to them. sorry guys! i dont have much time to spare with you guys, and so... the thanks go to the 3 of them [*sarcasm applied.. XD]

I spent my whole good day in the chilling library, working for the entire day, again, it's for the magazine. sigh. I missed my good time in class chatting wth friends. obvioulsy, being in and out of the class do not make a huge difference for me but at least, I am in class and teachers wont catch me loitering!! XD.

Good news today - nil. No! at least one. we witnessed pn. loo reprimanding the dog editor. *cheers* good for it! XD

Extra burden - You can say that again! That idiot pn. loo threw me another 2 more stuffs again! editing and respacing the pergerakan staff shouldn't be my job right? It's not under my care, aint it? Unfortunately, pn. loo din understand English much. she gave it to me. yea. thank u very much, and read that sarcastically... =p.

Coming up, class photo! MORE WORK again! Ish! Editing and checking are beyond my boundaries. Don't u noe that, pn loo! How sad that u can still teach English yet you do not noe English thoroughly at all! She put the editing things to me! what the choc! what are the 5 other editors there for? Well, exclude Vivan who is busy working with the graphic. the other 4? what are them doing? especially the vermin??? he did nil at all throughot the year besides ringing u in the midst of the night and start speaking foul languages. yea. that's what a job of a vermin is =)

and so...

my wishlist now is:

1. I wanna to be in class tmrw, especially during Maths and Add Maths period =).

2. I wanna threw magazine stuff aside now. complete them by tonight and i bid goodbye XD.

yea. grant my wish, Santa! I noe I am a good boy all these while XD

::LEON HA::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..
so kolien ar...
then i hope that ur wish will come true..
i'll keep my fingers cross..
XD

~Ariel~

Unknown said...

emm.. thank u sooo much..
anyway.. my work is almost done too XD