Thursday, September 25, 2008

i. cried. silently

I am so torn down now. I felt so emo and i regretted switching the channel to NTV 7 and saw a sad yet touching movie. The scene was three sons and their dad missing their departed and beloved mother. It reminisce of how much I miss my grandma and how long I had seperated from my grandma!

I demand to see my grandma now! Santa! Grant me this wish. I wanna be with my grandma forever in this world. Grandma, I miss you, too much until the number is approaching infinitive. Don't leave me bawling silently cause it really hurts. Grandma! You don't want to see me in this pathetic condition, do you?

I love and miss you - forever. Sigh.


I broke down,

I cried and bawled,

And I moved on,

So you wanna join me? =)

Cry out the unsatisfied,

Bawl out the pain,

Sob away the hurt,

And dance away with joy XD

::LEON HA::

No comments: