Monday, September 15, 2008

darn!!

I was expecting this week life will be back as normal as my magazine stuff is now 100% complete. DARN! How incorrect I was! The demanding and demanding and evil woman (u know who you are) sent the dog to call me out of class again! DARN! She told me to do this and that again! What the CHOC!

Mind I remind you, I DO NOT have much time with my study already and yet YOU keep on appearing in my life!! Why NOT you just vanish from my life forever and ever?? My results are nosediving and I kept on being REPRIMANDED by parents and teachers! DARN!!!

Mind I give you a reminder, everytime you walked past my classroom, my gang will all bellowed at me "ENG ENG LEON! PN LOO IS HERE!" OMG! How humiliating and embarassing it is, do you ever realise that? Nope. I figured out that you never feel asahmed! Gosh! =p

Am blasting with Ashley Tisdale's song now. And one of the lyrics sounds "YOU JUST BUMPED INTO THE ROAD OF ME!" Yea! Magazine just stumbled into my ideal life and ruin everything of mine. thanks a lot and read that in a sarcastic manner and the best, you can feel an irksome feel after reading that =p.

Closing this post, I am giving you are the final warning "I WANNA DUMP AWAY THE MAGAZINE STUFF! I DO NOT CARE BOUT U ANYMORE!" Don't compel me to go up the wall cos if I happen to be so, I will just continuously bellow straight into your ears and mind I remind you, THIS IS NOT A JOKEFUL JOKE. If I showed you the red card like what occur in football match, darn!! you are finished!! anyone will be pissed off =)

dont ever dare to touch me or else you will receive the "DARN!!!" signal XD
::LEON HA::

No comments: