Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update from a Patient Ward

Yea. I am offically declared as a patient. Yea. I suffered from a severe sore throat which started on Tuesday, developed gradually to the critical stage on Wednesday night when I nearly suffocated. I drank gallons of water (*exaggeration) yet it was to no avail. Probably the white blood cells were not adequate to kill the viruses or bacterias that infected me. Anyway, too much white blood cells ain't good news. So rather keep in inadequate rather than more than sufficient. You know the consequences. XD.

Doh. I missed school today and things extended to the worst stage was I missed my Math and Add Math lessons! And also my chance to hang out with my gang at the school cooperatives. I missed my friends!! Tan Yee smsed me immediately after school inquiring my absent. XD. He reported to me my Add Math score. Guess what, I improved and this time round, I scored 87!! (*doh.. i still expect a 90++. i am greedy, ain't I? XD) Whatever the outcome it was, I knew I smsed Tan Yee, again and the vibration of my cell phones was continual and gosh. I missed the sms-fanatic moments. XD.

Daw smsed me inquiring my absenty too. Wawa! I got bunch of true hearted friends!! XD. I knew I did not make the wrong choice to befriend with them! See?! Fabulous meets the high class! Yeayea! Leon da Fabulous!! XD. (*lala.. hallucinating again. =p) Daw told me my add math teacher, Mdm Ting was hunting down for me. Oopsey. Fine. I'll look for her tomorrow. At least one comforting news, Mdm Loo did not made the trouble to bump around the school to search for me to help her to do editing things for the magazine. Grrrrrrreat! XD.

Today I was compelled to rest at home. I got nothing to do, nobody to chat in the morning so I was too diligent that I went into troubles to look for English workbook and chose an essay topic. Yeap! I wrote one letter in less than an hour and tomorrow I am going to submit my script to Dr. Lau. Ish. Anyone who read my blog will be feeling similarly like this, "Gosh! You utilise your sick leave by producing an English essay?! Are you nuts or did the viruses launced attacks towards your nerve impulses until you are not able to think rationally?" Yea. I guessed I was a little up the wall for doing that to my one day break. Sigh. I guess Daw has to teach me how NOT to be a bookworm and more a DOTA-HOLIC. Yea. Daw's favourite and expert - playing DOTA. XD.

Gosh. I spent nearly half an hour pondering what occured throughout the day. Guess my grey cells and the enitre organs have to be placed back to the patient ward for Leon da Fabulous Patient (*even a fabulous fanatic when I am a patient. oh. i am really addicted to fabulous! gosh! someone rescue me!) Fine. Time for bed. My nurses parents are urging me. Till now. Toodles

P/s: Oh god! HSM 3 premiers tomorrow! I wanna see Ashley Tisdale!!!

::LEON HA::

No comments: