Saturday, June 14, 2008

Face to Face... Heart to Heart

These days, especially after the prefect interview, the few of us, like me, Jack, Eleen, Shirley, Ling Tchii etc. begin to surround ourselves with topics like which clubs to opt for. For instance, I could see that everyday Jack was being surrounded by matter aroused like whether to choose RC or prefects.

No doubt this is kinda the normal life of a F4 student, especially the groups of braniacs smart, intelligent and responsible students *self praise is no compliment… XD* like us who are extremely active in all clubs come to face a typical similar problem - to choose the club that we are really devoted to. XD

I spotted that these few days TY is a bit down and furious over this matter. In SMS, he kinda like lost his ownself and his mood. Judging by the personal message posted up in the MSN, he seemed quite unsure which one to go for, RC or Prefect…

Shirley was confused too when she was sorta compelled to make a choice between RC and Prefect.'

Me too! You might say that I ain’t an active RC member nor a Chinese Language Society member, but, don’t you scatter your brain and forget that I am an absolutely, exactly and precisely a total Koperasi and Financial Club fanatic! Yes! Your eardrum receive the correct sound waves, and so as your retina did not focus on the wrong stimuli! XD.

You know, when I first stepped into the secondary world, I still can visualised what happened 4 years ago, our current secretary, Agnes, have tried so hard to drag me into the koperasi! And kinda like without second thought, I participated the koperasi and from that day onwards, I feel like I am really one of the KOPERASI! Since secondary school, this is my first club and I told myself that, I must pay my full attention and give the highest commitment to this koperasi and make it a better one, and probably the best in Kuching! XD

Since Form 1, I participated in all the activities. Time advances and now it is 2008 - my 4th year in KHS - the year when we receive posts handed over by our seniors. I strived so hard, being through ups and downs and I am on the right track to realise my dream. Why should I give it up right?

Guess I was being foolish at times. Frankly speaking, I thought of being the chief for magazine, prefect and blah blah blah. But those are just plain hallucination! Why must I go for so many thing and divert myself into million of pieces while I can be a whole one when I concentrate on my Koperasi and Financial Club? XD. Honestly, not trying to boast myself, but I believe that what I had done all these years had brought some changes to koperasi.

Way back in 2006, I organised a survey on students’ necessity and little does it help, our sales went up and also while in the afternoon session, I established a proper system of managing the afternoon koperasi. I started a mini committee, ranging from leader, assitant leader, stock manager to member’s affairs. Flashing back, I was both the leader and stock manager. Zhann my zhannest assistant. Cindy the cutest and wackiest member’s affair in-charge leader. XD. Guess that system is still maintained until today. Well, this is what I have done to break off the improper system of the past. XD

Last year, it was PMR year so I was not able to contribute much but the spirit never wears off. Joined financial club then but still an inactive member. Things changes as time elapse. This year, I combined both koperasi and financial club to organise a camp which has vanished into thin air since 2005. What a sad news! At least with a camp, it proves that our koperasi has being improving and our financial club has also stepped out from the “inactive club” title.

Got what I mean already? Yea! If I am not committed, why would I spare so much of a time, planning market surveying, reorganising the koperasi running system and also working so diligently to run a flawless camp right? XD. And right now I have some brillant plans in my mind such as “Koperasi 9th Birthday - Shop and Win Contest” and lots more.

TY taught me a very right thing - make your own decision of life. If you think it is right, just go on as it is your dream! Serious, this is a very true statement that no philosophers in this universe should deny. As for me, one of the main philosophy of life is be yourself. You are the author of your life, you narrate your life and you are also the painter of your life. You are a creative artist who paint a drawing which lasts for eternity. So, you decides who you are in your precious life, and not letting other decide for you. Citing TY’s newly-discovered quote, if you think you make the right choice… just go on with it! XD

It’s being a truly heart-to-hear conversation with my buddies these days. We’re nearly on our way to make our final decision - what to take and what to give up! After all, life is definetly lots about giving and receiving. Citing a famous saying “when you get something, at the meantime, you lost something!”.

TY sorta like make his choice to chase after his dream in RC. What about me? Will my destiny in my once-in-a-lifetime-secondary-life lies in koperasi and finacial club, or doess the Creator wants me to unfold my journey of life in other where like prefectorial board? Who knows the answer.

But I’ve got an answer here. As time elapses, the mystery will be solved and dot. XD

::LEON HA::

No comments: