Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Serious vs. Craps

Foremost, let’s get serious. No XD for this paragraph first. XD *I cant help myself being a serious-cause-of-emo-people.* XD. Yea! Today I consulted Lu Ee during the prefects briefing. I related to her that I have made the decision to withdraw from the PA system team. Ling Tchii and Edmund, sorry ya! But I have too many things going on recently and I was compelled to drop something which I did not put it as a priority. Oops! Sorry! Sincere apology from my deep heart. XD.

Hope you guys understand, my result is plunging or more precise and accurate, nosediving!!! Ahh!! Just take a glimpse at my Chemistry, the percentage of drop in marks is such a big gap! Aiks! Hence, I had to spruce up the mess after the reprimanding & pathethic scene. Haihs.

Craps!! Yea! My favourite topic! Thanks to my evil evil Keren da Chocoholic! She has taught me the importance of craps! Haha!

I craps with Zhann, Nana, Daniel, TAN YEE!!!! *so nice to see ty again… it’s being days i haven see TY! cause I was always playing traunt. XD* and also Cindy, Pauline *PAULINE!!!! long time no see… pauline went for 3 months of netball training and camps… shit… now can finally see pauline again!!! haha…*

Craps about what? Zhann… haha as usual… and zhann by all means request me to use my usual tone to call her nickname “lao pan niang”. doh =.=. XD. See, we are indeed CHATTING CRAPS!!! and i mean BUSINESS!!! *haha. since when i got so serious all of a sudden? XD* Nana, talk about our prime enemies.. not going to mention its name in my blog, later my readers feel uneasy reading its name, right Tan Yee? XD. Pauline!!! Haha. She started critising me and tell craps as usual… haha.. but pauline, dont ya worry! I din feel bad. XD.

Ohya, one of the outcome today is… pauline say when i am speaking, my words are

*没有关系
*没有重点
*很CINDY-RELATED

Very cindy-oriented?? NO!!! Haha! Yea larh.. pauline, it’s a fact… after all… CINDY BAI!! XD. Cindy, sorry ya! Hehe =). You are the cutest and most beautiful de. Haha *Stop that, Zhann said it’s very annonying and irritating though both cindy and I are crazy bout it! XD*

Another outcome… compelled to use chinese to chat during msn? why??? demand for a reason first then I’ll explain it to you! haha! thanks to a form 5 guy, who think himself as a king of mine, with the name of…

黄宇恒

He uses chinese to chat with me!! What the choc!! *WTC is taught by keren da chocohlic. XD* Well, at least I managed to polish up my typing speed using chinese. But then i realised that… yu heng is sooo…. funny.. haha. see yu heng! I lauded you in my blog… so you still dare to report me and deduct my mark???!!! Haha! I demand for a CLEAR and REASONABLE explanation!!!! XD And by the way, you seem like you owe me my “ang tau peng”.. I will remember that especially on the coming sports day. Sorry yu heng, I wont be a scatter mind one by then. XD

Phew. Finish crapping. Thanks to keren at the finale, for moulding me into a person who crap even more freuqent than what I did in the past. *Sarcasm applied here… your most fabulous dish of life* haha.

::LEON HA::

No comments: