Saturday, June 21, 2008

Olympiad Math->Hangout->Nursing Exam

This morning me, Fabian, Ling Tchii, Edmund, Jing Yee etc… we went to UiTM (Universiti Teknologi Mara) located at Samarahan to participate in the Olympiad Math! Oh my goodness choc! It’s really a solemn activitiy. All schools in Kuching-Samarahan zone dashed to the same spot to take part in the event of the year *sarcasm applied*. Saw lots and lots of math-aholic!! *including me myself*… but sadly, regretfully, I did not see a CHOCOHOLIC aka MATH-AHOLIC evil, cunning sis - KEREN WEE there!!!! arr!!!

We stepped in the examination hall when the teacher-in-supervision called out our school names! OMG! You can’t really actuallyt believe that SMK Penriseen *doubt that’s a lousy school.. XD… sorry* sent over 30 students there! Wow! And mind I remind you, that’s only for one category! WTF! I reminded Madam Hu to tell Mr. Liew to send more participants next year. XD.

Damn cold! I was shivering throughout the whole exam. The paper was 2 and the 1/2 hours. No more no less. Look at the question! 9 questions only! WTF! 9 questions which requires your brain to twist and turn until XXX degrees. Haha. All the questions involve IQ and some are like pre-u standard questions! WTF! Out of the 9 questions, I think most probably I just merely scored a 3/9. Haha. I smsed to Madam Tan that this is the worst math paper I had ever done in my entire life as a mathaholic. XD

I wore ankle socks today and sat nearby an air conditioner. Guess what occured next? I was trembling with cold, shivering continuously. Aiks! My mind was so scattered than that it was a little impossible for me to concentrate. Plus, no drinks are allowed in the examination hall! Shit larh. XD. Drinking actually do help to ease the tense situation and what the! you don’t allow us to do that? Ish.. XD

After the horrible and disastrous paper, Ling Tchii, who sat in front of me, just like ordinary exam back in KHS, showed me his beautifully-varnished *sarcasm applied* fingers. Oh my! Those poor 10 fingers turned into purple, which I presumed it might be Pauline’s favourite colour tho.. XD… See?! Can you picture how it felt like to be stucked in the hall for 2.5 hours, just doing 9 math questions??!!! Haha. I tried to take a nap but to no avail. Haih.

After the competition, gladly, we hopped onto the bus which have waited us for a loooong time. *Oopsey. Sorry. XD* On our journey back, we laughed and kidded. I will never forget this joke by Puan Lu. It sounded like this "Leon… 如果等你跑完5000meter,天暗咯!!!haha".Why did she mentioned that? Haha. I began it with saying next year, as the f5s aka the big bros and sis of KHS, decided to take part in these events, just to have the sack of fun from it. XD.

But one “natural phenomenon” I observed, our student is soo introvert. He seldom talks and blends with us. Why arr? Tan Yee, explain this to me?? So furious at him liao.

When we reached home (KHS), we met Tan Yee, Eleen, Esther, Daniel etc by concidence at the front gate. At first, I thought the nursing exam was over. Eventually, TY told me that it has been switched back to 2pm. I was confused. Never mind. They are all heading for 7-11 to pick up some merchandise. So, why not we just go right?

TY and Daniel walked first. Then Esther, me and Eleen strolled along together. Emm… nothing romantic there. XD. So the rest like Fabian, Edmund are left behind. Haha. And after a few minutes of walk, we reached 7-11 which is indeed stone throw away from KHS. XD.

The few of them like TY, Esther and Eleen need to grab some bites of their lunch as they have a duty on hand right after the coming nursing exam. XD. TY, Kian Pei, Daniel bought the instant cup noodle. Esther was wondering what to buy, alas! she bought sunflower seeds. I lauded her choice as the seeds are really scrumptious. Me? Bought a tin of iced tea, cause Eleen wanted to drink that mah… haih… so ma buy that loh… And esther also teased me that ‘icetea imported from England’ XD. *Don’t think too much* Accompanied Eleen throughout the hangout. She was undecisive of what to buy.

First, we stopped by at the Coffee section. She was puzzled on which kind of coffee to buy, whether to choose Latte, purchase Mocha or simply just coffee. Alas! She bought the Latte! XD. And then after hunting the 7-11 for quite a while, Eleen finally decided to purchase the sunflower seeds which is different from Esther’s one.

Saw Tan Yee, Kian Pei and Daniel them are soo hungry. XD. Especially Kian Pei! Haha.

Later, when the clock in my wrist watch showed 1.50pm, we then walked back to KHS to sit for our exam. Nah. 18 person sitting for nursing this round nia. Haih. So, such a small class, subsequently everyone will be sitting close to one another and an unseen bond will be automatically formed. And you should know what kind of bond that is right? Though that bond between me and Tan Yee isn’t something bizarro! anymore. XD

The paper though stated sustained for an hour. We are like ultra intelligent RC members. We completed the task at 30 minutes time. Bravo! XD. Mission accomplished and off we headed for home to have a nice and sound rest and ready to hibernate. XD

Nice day with my gang! Love it! XD

::LEON HA::

No comments: