Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's A Week I'll Never Forget

Seriously, this is a week, which probably I'll never dare to scatter my mind and forget what had occured! Oh my goodness! Believe it or not, all events which occured spelled the term "bad luck" and carried the pungent odour of "unluckiness". Continue reading why I consider this week as such an unlucky, traumatic and irksome one.
Clearing my throat, I began with the 2 major crisis that occured in the school koperasi. On Monday, Cindy was countercheking the leftover unsold Pilot pens. I trusted she got the correct amount but on Tuesday when Miss Lim and the supplier recounted the stock, trust me, a dozen was vanished into thin air, without anyone knowledge. What the! We were so petrified and were caught in astonishment when Miss Lim related that incident to us.
Frankly speaking, I never and will not accuse any of my Form 4 members will do that. Zhann is the trustworthy treasurer and Cindy, I have known her well since young. Apart from that, Edmund is also a trustable and reliable friend whom I have also known him since elementary school. Left Daniel, he was also the responsible kind though he was a little mischievious and talktive during time. However, when he fired up, he could be considered to be more serious than I am. XD. The leftover will be me. Seriously, not trying to show my vanity, why would I want to "shoplift" my own lovable Koperasi's stuff right? No point for me to do that. Picture the situation, if I were to do that, firstly, my reputation will be tarnished, followed by the fallen pride of mine and lastly but no the least, I am surely going to be busted from Koperasi. Hence, please vandicate all blames on us - I mean the Form 4 ones.
A little secret won't harm in this paragraph. The four of us, excluding Edmund, who wasn't involved in this "crime", decided to put on an investigation on our prime suspect *we weren't suppose to mention his/her name - only few of us who know this would know him/her*. We checked the secret hideout of his/hers and carried out some professionally done investigation. XD. Sorry for being vain.. repeatedly. XD. Our outcome was not uncovering the mystery of the missing products but it was something else which also did put us into astonishment. We took the evidence we collected and presented it to Madam Lee and Miss Lim.
The two "policewomen" then questioned the quartet and the prime suspect. Seriously, I myself had been repeating to the teachers that we Form 4 trusted one another that we will not do such humiliating stuff. OK? Got it? XD. Hence, to cease such thing to an end, I discussed with Madam Lee alone after the investigation.
I: I believe it's time for the Form 5, to completely hand over all their responsibilites, jobs and stuffs to us Form 4, including keys.
Madam Lee: Yes! I agree with you. I'll call an emergency meeting later during recess. Make sure all Form 5s and Form 4s are there. I will tell them all to retire from today onwards and hand over everything to you guys.
P/s: Am I influencial? XD.
Done - now the Form 4s hold the key and the Form 5s are given an abundent of time to revise and strive hard for their forthcoming SPM. XD.
Think matter is just solved like this? Although it is, there is another unpredictable event that took place. This week, the future prefect board exco member (in training) organised a spotcheck and this time round it was not about checking classrooms. Instead, their target switched to other venues such as RC room, St. John room, Art room etc. Worst come to worst, my koperasi is their new target too! What the Choc!
Following this paragraph... probably I should simply just leave them up. I do not wish to hurt Cindy's feeling, including what Madam Lee had told me. I just wish we could cling and maintain our friendship and not letting these matters put an end to our friendship which lasted for almost 16 years already. Done. No more crossing the limited boundaries. If you questioned me like a F.I.B. too, I can ensure you that my mouth is zipped and sealed. XD.
Back from shopping spree at tHe Spring. Dad and mum picked up some necessity and grocceries at the hypermarket there - Ta Kiong. Dad was pushing the trolley down the escalator. Mum advised him to use the flat escalator and dad was stubborn. He did not want to use the nearby escalator but decided to use the one located far away. Guess the prons and cons, everything was going on fine at the beginning but when we almost reached the ground floor, dad tried hard to push the trolley over but it was so hard that his energy to push it over was to no avail. Dad ended up falling down and somehow caused mum to fall too. I was lucky to stand in front of them. I managed to have a quick response and I also wonder where did I have the energy to push the trolley over the escalator. During that moment, I did not care much about the loads inside the trolley but quickly grabbed hold of dad's arm and pulled him up! Wow! Suddenly I felt myself like the Hulk or Superman or Batman or blah blah blah. *Snap my finger* Hello! Back to the reality. XD
Thank God Dad and Mum were not badly injured. Just some scratches. Phew. Thank God and thank myself for having such quick response. Hehe. Suddenly I feel so great about myself. And mind I remind you, do not say something that will make me feel like plunging down from the peak of a mountain down to the earth and I'll be satisfied. Thanks! XD
After that, I ended up sitting in front of my laptop's screen and my 10 fingers dancing a hip-hop on the keyboard. XD. My eyes feel like closing as I really did behave like a wild shopaholic today, from reference books, novels and to trendy clothes. XD. Just serve as a FYI, a bought referece books on Mathematics *such a Mathaholic, ain't I? XD*, Chinese *aww. I do love Chinese, don't I? XD* and Account Principles *What the Choc? For what reason I bought those? Yet to uncover the truth behind it. XD*. I bought another copy of Agatha Christie's and also my long-desired John Grisham's "The Last Juror". Judging by the first chapter I finished gobbling in MPH, it is really a fascinating triller. XD. Bought a pair of jeans in Lee's Denim Shop. The shop was indeed giving out discount which made me to make up my mind to persuade dad to buy it and dad was attracted by the sale. Hence, the duo bought it. XD.
Yeayea! I am so exhausted now and I hope to close this chapter with a really sweet, nice, fabulous dream. Hmm. Guess that's the end of this chapter and with the finale of this chapter, I also do pray hard that all bad lucks will simply just fly away and let the good luck blooms. Thank you if God or anyone make that dream comes true. XD
Running down on energy supply yet refuse to stop blabbering but now, I compelled myself to put a dot. XD
"HAVE A NICE DAY"
::LEON HA::

No comments: