Friday, August 15, 2008

Goodbye and Freedom

And so we are over anxious or too edgy to bid goodbye to the examinations!!

Phew, at least the boring and f*cking examinations are finally over. Finally can stored all my thick reference books such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and all those subjects that I distaste a lot back to where they belong - the isolated roll inside my cupboard. XD. Yes! I really need a pain-killer to heal my stress soul after weeks of hitting the books with my head *think of it literally XD* and now I need to cure the appaling bumb on my forehead. *How sad!! XD*

Truly, today our English essay is about "Stress". Guess what did I blabber out? I wrote about where do stress come from among teenagers, types of stress face by adults and acted professionally, gave two advices on how to handle stress. XD. What did I scribble on the paper this morning? Nil trace of words I could reminisce, but only one phrase "England-imported Ice Tea". This is in collaboration with being a superb Ashley Tisdale fans =). Pure nonesense and craps. XD. The last paper was BM. I merely pay much attention to it and I was just like shoved passed it only. Keep my finger cross that I'll do well. XD.

Aww! Sorry there bloggie. This afternoon I blasted with 3-4 episodes of Power Rangers *oops.. so childish* and busy dueling with Koperasi Dinner stuff plus downloading some of Jesse McCartney new hits in his Departure album and also enjoy myself with Ashley Tisdale's songs. XD. Guess that's how my afternoon elapsed. XD. *That's the silhouette of the beginning of school vacation!!! XD*

Gosh! Did not realise that it's nearly 11 now. Guess I need to tug myself in the bed earlier tonight. Why? Let me explain to you. Tomorrow, I need to be ready before 7.30 am as I had signed myself up for driving law lectures!! Gosh!! Sigh.

And so I can picture myself two years ahead, when I am attending college.. T.T Time advances... Sigh. XD

In additional, my sister reminded me that the lecture tomorrow is definitely a mood spoiler so I might as well stand by a phone and send SMS. XD. Yes, that will just fit in absolutely nicely! XD. I am going to bring my phone there, ignore the lecturer and either listen to my MP3 or start hitting the cell phones buttons. XD. Wise choice eh. =)

By the way, pray that my friends and I, especially TY, have a sound trip to Bintulu by land! What the Choc! TY, make sure you are extra cautious of our lecturer. Do not be infected by his virus. Anywhere, I suggest you can use our student as your shield. It is complementary to both lecturer and student if student is affected by this virus so that next time he is more brave enough to admit his maturity. XD. *This part is specially dedicated to TY and me only. XD*

Well. Guess time's up. Update next time =)

::LEON HA::

No comments: