Sunday, August 24, 2008

Holiday Recap

Hmm.. What did I do throughout this entire week of holiday? Guess I really need to tickle my grey cells to recap what have I done this mid-term break. XD.

I kicked start off last weekend with the boring, hell-like driving law lecture which killed my 5 sweet hours for sleeping, snoring, chit-chatting and hanging out time. T.T. Then, because I was so moodless the go out after the lecture, I miss a chance to hangout with my long lost (exaggeration applied here.. XD) sis - KEREN WEE da CHOCOHOLIC!!! She promised to purchase nice stuff to let me consume if and only if I went to Kuching Fes. Nope! I was a defiant bro! I went against her and so, I did not earn my food. Sigh.

Sunday, well, as usual lah, FIRST tuition of the holiday - BM! Choc! The teacher knows we are all in holiday mood so we spent most of our time taking turns to read the drama. Phew. Thank goodness it was not as boring like what I had in mind =). Hmm.. yea.. at night dad, mum and I went to Uncle Hing's house to have a party! The food my uncle cooked was fantastic! We had Teochew style steamed Talipia, Fried Noodles, Mix Vegetables, Deep Fried Crabs with Salted Eggs (yea! my grandpa's and sis, as in Evelyn's fav dish.. XD) and lots more. I suddenly felt so hungry and droplets of saliva were rushing down my mouth. XD.

Monday, though it was whole day of continuous tuition. It was kind of fun. Why? I spent the gloomy Monday Blue morning and recharged Monday afternoon at my favourite subject - ADDITIONAL MATH, and best of all, with my buddies!! XD. That day, me, Amanda, Marilyn and Shay Hwa spent our lunch break which was about 3 hours, roaming in Crown Square & Hock Lee Complex! XD. The food was so disastrous. I was so lazy to take snap shots of what junk we ate. If I post them out here, I can assure you you'll lose your appetite in a split moment. Trust me =).

Tuesday, dad brought me and grandpa to his favourite kopitiam at the Xia Huang Street at the old town of Kuching. XD. Yea! The noodles, soups really aided me to recapture my younger days when I usually went there to have breakfast with my sis and grandma when school breaked off. Well, beginning of this year, my free Saturday morning and also holidays were very much occupied by tuitions and school cocurricular activities which made me quite sick now. Well, what to do? XD

Wednesday, Add Math tuition but only during morning only. Thursday's life was usual except towards the evening. At 6.30 pm, I brought along the potato salad which I had prepared in the afternoon to Yun Hui's house. First, we had the Kuching High Red Crescent Camp meeting. Many ex-leaders were present, including HOWE! Speaking of Howe, a miracle just occured, HOWE finally got himself a Friendster account! Yea Jacquelyn, our dream really come true =) Jacq, remember the time when we guessed when will Howe create himself a Friendster account? Haha. That was our hot topic last holiday, at least for a few days. XD

After meeting, the night is still young. We celebrated Yun Hui's last day on Earth as a 15-year-old boy. XD. TY made the finest slide show and the food Yun Hui's mum prepared were scrumptious. BDW, I got thumbs-up for my potato salad. Whee!!! XD. *Excuse me for my vanity.. XD*

Friday, hmm.. not much.. was so exhausted doing Koperasi dinner stuff. Keep finger crossed everything will run well on that day, i.e. the National Day of Malaysia =). Special much, our Koperasi dinner. XD.

Saturday, early in the morning I threw myself out of my bed. Why? The graveyard of my long departed, loveable grandma was ready. So, according to Chinese tradition, we need to prepare feast for my grandma in collaboration to celebrate her to move into her new house. I was so emotional that tear drops again! 阿嫲!你知道我几想你吗?我好后悔那天来不及同你讲最后一次的“我爱你!”,因为我总以为你会长命百岁!(read this in Cantonese. XD) So, I was so gloomy for the rest of the day until last night when I attended Yun Hui's birthday function.

Thanks to Dawson, Daniel, Eleen, Tan Yee, Kian Pei, Kelly, Sze Tieng, Shirley, Tchii, Edmund and lots more. Thank you so much friends from dragging me out of loneliness and I feel so great after the function. XD. BDW, Happy Belated Sweet Fabulous 16th Birthday, Yun Hui! =) Ma! Now it's my turn to demand present from you cause you owe me prexie liao.. I have finally bought you present but you haven't bought mine yet =)

Today, special thing is, I remember to blog my entire holiday life in my blog here. Keeping my finger cross that I will excel in all my papers that I have sat for. Tomorrow onwards will be my judgement day. Pray hard for me! Thanks =)

STAY BLUE FOR TOMORROW,

STAY BLUE FOR SCHOOL REOPEN,

STAY CALM FOR TOMORROW,

STAY CALM FOR TEST PAPERS.

sigh. XD.

just a mere helpful adivce for myself. wont last long tho.

::LEON HA::

No comments: