Friday, August 1, 2008

Bail 'Em Out!

This week is being a harsh and disastrous one. Why? I got to compell myself to BURY myself ALIVE under those pile of thick disinteresting reference books! What the choc! Examinations is around the corner again which mean I need to hit those books which I loathe and distaste a lot!! *make an exception for Maths and Additional Maths =).

Most of things are hanging in the air this time. BM's literature - last minute job savages everything *pray hard tht miracles occur.. XD*. Same goes to English... XD. Chinese *keeping finger cross only, actions taken - nil* Maths and Add. Maths, got an inspiration from my evil evil sis - KEREN da CHOHOLIC!!! She inspired me by promising chocs if i excel in my coming Maths and Add. Maths exam!! Thanks sis!! Muaks!! Love ya! XD. Science - what should I do?? I am insane already! Biology - What the Choc! Memorising again... damn! Chemistry.. phew... some remnants of Chapter 6 and some of Chapter 7. XD. Physics.. only the calculating what so ever angles I ain't so sure bout it.. Anyway, Mr. Eng promised to give me tutorial! XD. History! Gosh! Left Chapter 1 -3, some leftover of Chapter 6 and the entire ass-feel Chapter 7! Choc! Moral - Bullshit!! Theme 1 to 5.. which means I am gonna compell myself to memorise those definition until I turned into a physco!!!

Anyway, an outcome from this complains that I've lodged - How do you define Science students??!! Ain't Science stream are suppose to practise something more on practical, and less on memory work!! Damn! History, Bio and Moral are all memory work, which means my prime enemy too!! What the Heck!!! Frankly, Malaysia's Educational System need a total RESURFACE!!!! If no drastic action is taken, all Science students will walk out from their school after receiving their SPM like ZOMBEESSS!!!!!!!

Since exam is round the corner, I will keep my this loyal laptop back into its case and let it take a break for 2 weeks inside my wardrobe until school breaks off!! Aww! I am going to miss you lots ya!! Haih. Anyway, for those of you who are free and feel bored if you do not have any things to do, please feel free to download a few new songs, which I promise gonna soothe you a lots *hope so.. XD*

SHADOW OF THE NIGHT

(From The Film - Picture This)


HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH

TIME AFTER TIME

TOO MANY WALLS

(Official SIngles)


All of them are by ASHLEY TISDALE!!!

YES!!! Ashley had just released a new movie called Picture This and lots of nice songs =)

Enough of bailing my inner thought?? Nah! Not so fast. This post must be long and ample enough to fill up my blog's tummy until it got exploded. XD. Haha. Here's a sweet dessert for both my bloggie and Keren da Choholic!!!

I love figures and algebras, thanks to Keren,

I am so defiant, compliments to Wee,

I am such a spoilt brat, millions hugs for Qiao,

I am so on a choholic footsteps, because of Jia,

Lastly, I am so myself, thanks to the love from the Choholic!!!

P/s: Keren, make sure you are touched or else you will be pissed off =)

Ok! Enough updates for this week and also next week. XD. So, see you soon in a few week times. Pray that I will excel well in all the papers I am going to sit for! Thanks a bunch!!

::LEON HA::

No comments: