Thursday, December 18, 2008

Few Days Left and What to Do?

First I’d like to make that clear that ‘Few Days Left’ as stated in my title of the post does not indicate those superstitious thing you have in mind. It simply signifies the number of holidays left as every morning I wake up, switch on my lappy and see the countdown gadget thinging thing on my desktop, it kinda reminds me how humongous my expenditure on time is. Everyday I set myself free, roaming around the net, playing online games, chatting on the phone, watching TV, hanging out with friends and family etc.

Or in simpler English - nothing productive and useful came out!!!

*I am so gonna be pissed off* XD


Yea. I still have actually so many works & assignments which are chasing after me everyday. Look! I’m listing them now =)

1. Biology Assignment - We all have gathered sufficient information but then filtering them and putting them into the Power Point form is kinda like time consuming. Although it wouldn’t be a setback for me, the laziness within kills off everything. XD

2. English Literature Study - What the Choc! I felt asleep eventually every time I tried to read The Pearl patiently. I only read 2-3 chapters so which means I still have 3 more chapters remaining to read and summarise the whole chapter in not more than 50 words! The teachers are insane and somehow the neurones in the grey cells must have cross over and something unexpected occur that make them a little wacko. =p

3. Additional Math Christmas Special - Yea. Ms. Poh’s holiday gift dedicated to us. Gosh. It’s all about Progression, Differentiation, Integration, Linear Law, Linear Programming, Trigonometry… At least one good thing comes out - I love Additional Math and we do not need to hand in this assignment! Woo! The Best Christmas Academic Present! =)

4. Packing for Friday’s Vacation - Argh. I haven’t packed my luggage yet. Sigh. And I still have lots of shopping undone yet. =P.

5. Tidy up my study hall - Gosh! I knew I tidied it up once in October and another time n November. But those stacks of paper works just grew into the height of a hill. Sigh. It’s gonna be winter cleaning again. Bless me.

6. I dunno. It seems somehow lots of thing are not done yet =)

Tata for now.

Oh. Biology assignment is creeping towards the end. Few more clicks and slides and I shall bellow “Mission Accomplish!” XD.

Happy Holiday & Merry Christmas!

::LEON HA::

2 comments:

Caleb said...

HIIII
Um.
Yeah.
I've no idea who you are.
:)

But you sound kinda cool but I can't make out if you're a guy... or girl... or guy...
Or girl...

Wait if you like Ashley Tisdale you HAVE to be a girl right?

Hm. But then if you're a guy and I said that that'll be REALLY bad...

Um, yeah.
Hi. Just to say I dropped by. And some random stranger read your blog.
Wait - I don't know you, right? Yeah. Nevermind.

HI!

Unknown said...

hi caleb...
in fact.. i'm a guy.. XD
emm.. guys can like Ashley right?? XD
haha.. if u like it, u could add my blog into ur blog link =)