Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sarawak Club Samarahan Branch

My parents were absolutely free today, I guess, that's why they decided to drive me all the way from my house to the recently opened Sarawak Club located at Samarahan. Whoo! Imagine how far is that from my house situated in Richmond Hill? XD. Nah. I just enjoyed the view along the journey which reminisced me about how frequent I travelled those countryside road this year.

A bit away from topic, but here's how frequent I am on the countryside road this year:

1. EAK competition at SM Matang Teknik (2 times)

2. EAK competition at SMK Sungai Merah, Sibu which I traversed there on road (once)

3. Civic Educational Trip to Cultural Village (once)

4. Ohana Camp (once)

5. Olympia Math Competition at UiTM Samarahan Division (once)

6. Visit to Swak Club Samarahan (once)

so if you sum up everything and give it a times two, picture that a city student would go to those places so often? XD.

Anyway, pictures are simpler than words. So i took a few snapshots with my brand new phone camera... 3.2 Megapixel, so some of it was kinda blur and I tried to savage it through Photoshop but it wont aid so much after all. Hehe. Enjoy the pic =)

Welcome to the... Main Entrance of Sarawak Club XD

The Golf Course. I guess some parts of it is still under construction =p

The Adult Swimming Pool... I am just curious why the other side is not covered with tiles??

Ya. Sarawak Club first spa.. It was actually quite small XD

I love this water feature located at the main entrance XD

The Terrace - a place for you to have your light fares.. similar to the Main Hall actually XD

Cream of Mushroom Soup

It doesn't taste as scrumptious as expected. The texture was coarse. Well, I just thought that it's only a simple fare, so care not much =p

Yea. My humongous appetite. I took the Green Salad too XD

Another eye-soothing water feature. Haha

Heh. This water feature was nice but kinda makes me ponder about a scene inside a Muslim Building situated next to Swinburne Swak Campus =p.. only it's tinier...

Yea. Last snapshot before returning. You got it. Just another water feature. Haha

Hmm... let me ponder, so this new Sarawak Club has still lots of room for improvement. If you wish me to comment, I guess I'll post up a lot of good and bad one simultaneously. But I just wanna save my time this time. If you wanna know more, why not just go see it yourself? *if you stay in Kuching* XD.

::LEON HA::

No comments: