Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Tapping on an Island

Heh guys! I am so sorry for dumping this blog vacant for so long. Hehe. I bounded off for Kuala Lumpur last Friday and guess what? In a bustling city like KL, I can't even locate an Internet access - I mean complimentary one.. of course =)... So yesterday I've traversed myself to the island of all prosperity located in SE Asia - SINGAPORE!!! Fabulous! The discount offered here are way awesome and I just way can't stop myself buzzling around like an irksome fly to persuade and convince my parents to purchase all the goodies I desire as my Xmas present.

Finally I got to use the complimentary internet access in the Espirit located in City Hall. The shop's closing soon as it's Xmas Eve. Shops end their business today at 8pm! Cool! Thank God that Espirit is extending its shopping hours for shopaholic like me XD. And too good to be true that I joined the Espirit Club last year so that I am entitled to access to the Internet. XD
Less craps this time!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

Enjoy your holidays XD
::LEON HA::

No comments: