Saturday, December 27, 2008

Of all the 26 Alphabets

Yes! I am back from holiday but something disastrous occurs! My dad realised that the camera charger just vanished. My mum kept on pushing the blames on me as she claimed that I was the one holding the camera throughout the whole vacation. Yea! I was holding the camera throughout the whole trip but the camera is now back at the drawer - SAFE and SOUND! The chargers then? I left them inside the cargo and they were all sleeping inside it for the entire trip cause I did not take any snap shot! Simple explanation! But yet they were trying to push all the blames on me! Duh! Vindicate off all the blames kay?

And just now I read a few blogs and of all the 26 alphabets we have, most of them are always using 3 spacious one... and they are...

S

P

M

Sheesh! SPM! Yaya! I know! SPM is around the corner and it's gonna be my greatest and last challenge in my secondary school life! I know this public examination determines a lot of stuff namely scholarship, college entership, future jobs etc. I am kinda sick of it and simultaneously I am freakishly nervous about it. I am confident in only few subjects like Malay, English, MATH, ADD MATH (my two fav subjects XD), Chinese and Moral. The remaining Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Science and History I am totally speechless when I encounter them.

Yea I know. Few more days left and it's a whole new year for me to kick start off. I need to finish my assignment (few literature questions left) and pack for a whole new year. Well I guess... I am prepared. I do hope so. God bless me please! SPM means a lot to me and with God's unfailing blesses and I also need to dump in extra and extremely effort to pull up my socks in those particular subjects which I am weak in. I know I have apathy towards them. But please.. I beg my ownself, just for the sack of SPM.. learn them well and pass it! After SPM, trash or file them up, it's up to me =)

So far my wish for 2009 are:

- Straight A or even better Straight A1s in SPM

- Health and wealth

- Slim down by 10 kg! XD *in my dreams*

nah. I will post up my 2009 plans pretty soon.. so stay tune XD

::LEON HA::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha....good luck to all your wishes...lolz^^

~Ariel~

Unknown said...

hehe thanks XD
same to u too