Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Worst Tragedy Ever in Kuching High!

Believe it or not? Today I was napping sweetly away when I suddenly heard irksome ambulance and fire engines high-pitch sound. I was awakened when my handphone keeps on vibrating continuously. All the messages brought along the same message...

KUCHING HIGH SCHOOL WAS BURNT DOWN!!!

Chaotic situation & scenes during & after the fire

Oh my God! My heart just sank for that instance! All our memories in the junior science labs, chatting while the teachers' teaching and lots more just vanished into thin air, leaving lots of things unsaid. Sigh. It was a huge lost. Junior Science Lab, Library, Staff Room and Administrative Block all went *poof* in just split seconds.


The fire was so hazardous and big. Reasons were still unknown.

Some said:
-due to electricity
-someone by all means put the fire on
-due to scouts activities
-etc.

I really cant believe my eyes when I see all those pictures running in the Internet. My heart really sank! Plus my koperasi stuffs were all inside there and after calculation, our lost hit RM 20,000!!! Help me please!!!

I felt so sorry for Kuching High... a institution that I've been there safely for 4 years and it just turned suddenly into a jeopardy and unforgettable disastrous and monstrous nightmare in all Highians' heart.

::LEON HA::

No comments: