Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Across the Indian Ocean

Last Saturday, one of my very best buddies, took the trouble to travel all the way across the gigantic, boundaries-free Indian Ocean, all the way from the globe's largest continent back to the city of cats! Yes! It's Jerry Ting all the way from Perth flying through high altitudes and wide rough oceans back to Kuching! Yea. This is totally fabulous! Gosh! Kenny scheduled everything for us, first we hangout at Hartz for some heavy yet scrumptious lunch.

That lunch was indeed expensive. I took only one mashed potatoes, an ice-cream and also a plate of spaghetti plus one locally made ice lemon tea. Gosh. And guess how much did I pay for that buffet? RM 17.70! Gosh! If it wasn't for my sore throat which is a total irksome trouble to me, I would have tickled my humongous appetite and gobble all the food as much as my stomach could handle it. XD. Greedy me.

We chatted continuously before we finally declared that most of us were full! Then, Kenny suggested on going for a movie. We walked in the midst of the mild rain, all the long distance from Sarawak Plaza, wondering through passageway which I seldom took and squeezing through tiny paths where we finally reach Star Cineplex. We met Dawson there who came late. Daw u miss the lunch =)

Kenny was planning to throw Jerry a surprise. He told Jerry he was going to buy tickets for Bedtime Stories. He ended tricking him by purchasing tickets to one of the horror film screening - They Wait. Jerry was totally threw in great horror and astonishment. He couldn't stand the monstrous sound effect and the scary ghostly figures, he insisted on leaving. However, Daniel, Caleb and Aaron stayed on watching They Wait. I accompanied Jerry out, voluntarily as I loathe horror films. Kenny required to change tickets for Ip Man but the officer did not approve but instead he allowed us to watch Bedtime stories.

Feeling being compelled, we walked into the hall and watched Bedtime Stories from the middle part. However, Bedtime Stories is indeed a nice story. Adam Sandler's is a total adorable guy who acts well and really tickled my imagination to go wild. Citing a quote from the film, "It's only a bedtime story, anything can happen." I guess as one of the residents residing in the bustling chaotic city, we ought to have our own bedtime story where we can hallucinate of anything we desire for - as a form to release our tension and stress. XD. I learnt this from Felicia too. Thanks =)

After the movie, we scamped through the crowd and fought against the rain to Parkson to play bowling. Jerry was a marvellous player. He scored 100 - the highest among us who got several strikes. Coming up was Lawrence, 90 something and I was ranked no.3 with 84! XD. After all the 2 years training by my coach back in 2006, it paid off. XD. I just kept quiet as that time my bowling coach poured lots of hopes on me that she trained me quite well but then I withdraw myself from the Bowling Club since Form 3 as the fees were expensive. XD.

After that, ran in the rain to 7-Eleven where our parents picked us up.

And that comes to the epilogue of our hangout with our longly-missed pal - JERRY TING! This week we have also some plans comming up before he flys back to Perth, again across the rough Indian Ocean on Sunday, 9 pm flight. I hope we have some activities lining up =)

Pictures will be uploaded soon XD

::LEON HA::

No comments: