Sunday, January 18, 2009

Depressed

Picture 1

Picture 2

Do the 2 pictures above seem familiar to you? Yea. It's absolutely familiar to me. Since 2009, it's just 18 days only for the new year and I usually put on this expression on my face. Hill-high school work, extra co-curricular activities and daily problems oppress me too much!

I feel like bellowing them, "Stop grieving me like hell! I am gonna gone mad if this sustain for a longer time!"

Why does life fill with all kinds of setbacks and stress?

[Question of the day]

Sigh~I just don't wish to sustain the depressed mood for anymore longer.

So as the irksome expression on my face, I don't wish to haul it anymore longer.

::LEON HA::

2 comments:

Ariel said...

lolzz....there's indeed so many things to do...btw..i'm only president for 2 clubs nia...where got so many..lolzz

Unknown said...

emm.. then pretend i love to exaggerate on how good u are =)