Friday, January 23, 2009

Like a Clown Juggling

New year is creeping and day after day time elapses and 2 more days to New Year's Eve. Gosh. Life keeps going on in a hectic pace. Frankly, I tried very hard to clear off most of my work before Chinese New Year. This year I improve a lot as most of my jobs are done! I feel so proud of myself! XD. I always believe in one saying, "You can't look down on yourself even the entire world looks down on you. If you look down yourself, who will you gain your respect from?". Probably I let my life drift along this quote, circling around that saying, like a locus, that's why it moulds my characteristics to be headstrong. XD.

The entire morning I spent hours and minutes and seconds crapping like an irksome fly. XD. Everyone is in the CNY mood. Just that the atmosphere in Kuching here isn't as good compared to the previous years. Well, again, the grown ups will reason that due to the economy crisis that strikes the entire world. Well, I need to grow up from my own world of just spending money and doing nil. I am putting in much effort to jump out beyond the boundaries and help to reduce my family's expenditure to an extend which is possible for me =).

Went for shopping at tHe Spring just now. Bought sweaters and a book. XD. Flying off this weekend to Shanghai as this year I will not be celebrating CNY. Cos my beloved and late grandmas (both paternal and maternal) passed away. Anyway, I am freakishly emo and damn miss my paternal grandma. It's approaching a year she left me but when I ponder quietly I could still hear her sweet, assuring voice in my head. I know I love her forever - a fact that no one could alter it - never and ever =). Grandma, I LOVE YOU so much that I often mention this in my blog. XD.

Bdw, for the past few nights, I had broken sleep which may lead to the disgusting and monstrous-looking eye bags. Gosh. Wednesday night, I arose to off the air conditional. Thursday night, non-stop irksome nightmares. Gosh. I really did not know how imaginative and creative my grey cells could tickle. XD. But not in this sense - see it really disturbs me and I merely felt asleep every day at school. I felt like drooling away now.

Yea. This post is a random one, like a clown juggling balls, everything just jumble up like a junkyard. Well, probably this is an examination year and less time spent with my blog. What to do?

Koperasi is doing well and prosperous - I LOVE IT! Haha. Koperasi will have more promotion right after the Chinese New Year! Lots of ideas and schedules are popping up from my grey cells and the passion for it is igniting so as the spirit is rekindling. XD. I am really a fabulous fanatic of Koperasi =p.

I haven't got my reference books and work books that I desire. Sigh. That would be categorised under "2009 Post CNY Plans" XD. I spotted few books from the Net that I wanted =).

Ashley's releasing her 2009 studio album soon. Information is still inadequate. I am working hard to catch up the latest information I can - by roaming around the Net every Friday evening - my internet session. XD. And Ashley's starring in a new film which is scheduled to be on the big screen in July 09. XD.

Congrats to Vincent - he got the post of chief editor. Hope he perform his tasks with great responsibility and high efficiency.

Lala. Random much?

Happy Chinese New Year *at first*

Have a fruitful and prosperous Earth Ox year ahead =D

::LEON HA::

No comments: