Monday, January 12, 2009

Mix 'Em Up

Yea. The blog was dumped vacant since the past few days. It's merely creeping to 10 days that my blog was left empty. Yea. Just empty. Too bad that I think I am soon gonna turn into a bad blogger. Nah.

The main reason I could not update my blog those few days are:

1. My maternal grandma passed away peacefully finally - after 5 years of battle with sickness and illness like goitre, Pakinson and cancer. It's a struggle and pain for her to haul on every irksome, pointless day. I am glad my grandma went off with God peacefully and hopefully she is satisfied and happy. Anyway, grandma, I'd love you too! You may not be able to substitute the position of my paternal grandma, well, at least I am proud and fortunate that I am showered with love for 17 years from a maternal grandma. I LOVE YOU much XD.

2. I got ill. Gosh. My health is totally appalling, not wanting to say it's deteriotating. Yea. I caught a cold and ended up consulting the family doctor. NO!! I have not consulted the doctor even once - execpt during F3 when I was infected by chicken pox =) since F2. XD. I am in the pink of health, aint I? *vain much XD*

3. The torrential cats and dogs. Last night I was scheduled to come home earlier and catch up with unfinished business - HOMEWORK which I missed out a lot when I attended the funeral but then the cruel and heartless rain pour continuously until my grandpa's resident was flooded. So our family spree there to spruce up the place and carry valuable items to a higher level. XD. Tonight the heavy downpour still continue its filthy drama. Sigh. It's gonna be a long marathon for this rainy season which I hope it wont occur.

4. SPM! Yea. I know I am in an examination class this year. No choice. Compelled to reduce the time allocated for laptop and simultaneously for the Net too. Just now when I logged into my Friendster, guess what, last update was several days ago. Good. At least it becomes inactive and I could focus more on my studies.

So, factors contributing to the problem approach the conclusion.

Suddenly I wish to blabber out that...

I WANNA GO TO THE BOOKSTORES AND GRAB MORE REFERENCE BOOKS!!!
*I am so insufficient of 2009 edition of reference + work books XD*

Apart from that, congratulations to me and all my team members, the gross profit of our koperasi today hit 1K! Thank you guys! Thanks for lending all your helping hands! Muaks! I love you guys! Let us continue to strive hard to generate more digits in our bank account! XD.

I LOVE KOPERASI TOO!
*it's just simply too wonderful to be truth I join this club XD*

Adequate and sufficient to post so much random stuff this time. Fill up next time. Toodles and nites and rain rain go away =)

::LEON HA::

No comments: